Work in progress



I wish I could have presented a better picture of my work in progress but again using the phone isn't the best solution to show my work.    For now until it's finished it's ok I suppose.  You can see the changes since the last time.  I have worked on the leaves, flowers, hat etc.  and am still only in the development phase.  I'm having a bit of a problem with the foreground leave which is next to the flower.  For some reason I can't seem to   push her backward.  I have tried darker, lighter etc.  nothing works.  I will keep this problem for later. 

Also in the picture , he yellow flower looks strange  in reality it's not that full of contrast, well I hope so anyway I will have to double check this hihi.  

It's been raining cats and dogs here today, making this day perfect for painting.  I spent the day in the studio and I truly enjoyed every minute of it.   What did you do today ??

Comments

Popular Posts