HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY 

(Dear mother since you left this world I miss you so very much)

It's been a bit hard to get online but here I am.  I've been driving and driving across North America and now I'm sitting quietly in Tennessee  USA for a 36 hours mandatory rest period.   Did you know that as a professional driver we work  70 hours in a 7 day period before taking this mandatory  36 hours break.  Long weeks right!

I figured what better time to pull out my watercolor.

I don't know why this looks like this but the background colors are off .  The background is actually  black and green not blue.  It's dramatic and I'm pleased.  It's been a while since I last picked up the paint brushes and I'm a bit rusted. 

What do you think?  Do you like the colors, the style?  Please feel free to write your first impression of the painting.  It helps me grow. 


BONNE FÊTE DES MAMANS  (maman toi qui est la-haut tu me manques beaucoup)

Bonjour,

Mobile studio / Studio mobile 
Déjà plusieurs jours depuis mon dernier message.  Je travail beaucoup et conduit 11heures presque tous les jours du Canada aux États Unis.  Je suis présentement assise au Tennessee aux États Unis en période de repos obligatoire de 36 heures.  Saviez-vous que notre horaire de travail est de 70 heures sur 7 jours et que nous devons obligatoirement prendre ce repos de 36 avant de reprendre le volant.    De longues semaines!

J'ai finalement pris les pinceaux aujourd'hui après plusieurs semaines peut-être même mois.  Quel joie.  Les couleurs ne sont exactes le fond est plutôt gris foncé et vert.  J'aime bien le côté dramatique qu'elles offrent. 

Quelle à été votre première impression?  J'aimerais avoir vos commentaires ils me font grandir!



 

Comments

V. Bridges Hoyt said…
How great to see your mobile studio! I love the painting and the drama it creates. Keep on truckin' and painting. We want to see more anytime you have the chance to paint.
I appreciate your stopping by Nita thank you so very much.
Jane said…
It's beautiful Christiane, of course it is , you didn't 'loose' your hand at all ! I wonder how you kept all the white of the small 'hairs' on the plant ? You are such a 360 degree woman , you can do it all , loved to see your truck home :-)

Popular Posts