Having grandma fun

Hello, bonjour

I'm having a great time designing my first grandson's bedroom at the moment.  My son and his wife are expecting mid may and I offered to do their room.  I can only show you a couple of things because the rest is a surprised and they both look at my blog and facebook account.

Here's a photo of the inspiration and the material I chose to complete the room as per there request.  The babies's name will be Hunter so I will enjoy putting the name on a carpet and the curtains.  I did a very very fast sketch of my idea.  It's really fast but you can see where I'm going with this.

This little guy is our inspiration.

Je m'amuse comme une petite folle à créer la chambre de mon premier petit fils. Mon fils et sa fiancé attendre leur petit paquet de bonheur vers la mi-mai j'ai donc offert de créer la chambre. 

Je ne pourrai pas vous tenir au courant du développement car c'est une surprise et tous les deux visitent mon site et mon facebook mais vous pouvez au moins voir les couleurs et mon croquis préliminaire des idées que j'ai eu. 

Cette photo est notre inspiration et les tissus choisis.  Le petit bout de choux se nommera Hunter j'en profiterai pour l'inscrire sur un tapis et les rideaux.  Quel joie.


Comments

Suzy Pal Powell said…
This will be so so sweet. I love the little toy !
Enjoy every day!
Thank you Suzy. I'm having a ball. I love sewing.
Jane said…
I'm sure you will do something fantastic , the room will be awesome, looking forward to seeing it finished. How wonderful to become a grand mother :-)) xx

Popular Posts