Experimenting colors and shapes

Hello, Bonjour

Another experiment.  Do you like it?  I'm totally in love with this freedom.  I'm making a point to use a paintbrush that has a long handle that way I don't fall into my normal painting mode (details).  I've been wanting to try this for a long time but I suppose one must find a way to let go first.  Maybe I'm finally reaching that stage.

I would appreciate your true opinion on this work in progress. 

Une autre expérience.  Aimez-vous le style ?  J'avoue aimer la liberté d'exécution.    Afin de travailler dans une technique libre je m'assure d'utiliser des pinceaux ayant de longs manches de cette façon je perds le contrôle et je sors de mes habitudes régulières (les détails)  

Ca fait un long moment que je songe à compléter des oeuvres de ce style mais encore faut-il avant tout lacher prise!

Comments

I really love the dancing woman! I keep getting a rejection message when I try to post comments, so I'll just tell you here what I was going to comment! Those blues and purples are absolutely mesmerizing the way they dance through the composition. You created such a feeling of exuberance and passion with this piece, Christiane. I can't wait to see the next one!

From Katherine Thomas

Popular Posts