Nouveau site internet / New site

Français à la suite

Hello everyone,

I'm pleased to announce that my new internet site is online.  I'm pleased with the results.  I worked hard creating this one and hopefully you will like it as much as I do.  I still have to read the texts (sorry if you find typos or mistakes) they will be corrected shortly, but if you see something please feel free to let me know.

I'm never alone when I create!  Fanny is always close by.

_________________________________________________

Un beau gros bonjour à tout le monde,

Je suis ravie de vous annoncer que mon nouveau site internet est maintenant en-ligne.   Se fût un réel plaisir à créer.  Toutefois, si vous trouvez des fautes ou des erreurs n'hésitez pas à m'en faire part.  Il est parfois difficile de voir les fautes après un moment. 

Merci de me donner vos commentaires.  

Je ne suis jamais seule lorsque je crée,  Fanny ma petite chatte est toujours avec moi.


Comments

Kay Smith said…
Your new site is beautiful!
Thank you Kay I'm pleased!
Aw, that's a sweet pet you have there. I have a faithful pal too, when I'm in my studio... my dog is always lying at my feet. I think they are our muses! I'm going to check out the website right now!
Katherine my two dogs always sit in the studio as well. Sometimes I have no place to move hihi...

Popular Posts