Step three - étape trois


Hello,  (french follows)

 I did a bit more today.

As you can see from the places left unfinished, I started the process with a coat of white first.  Otherwise I can't get the colors to be so bright.  It will not have a normal hue, meaning the red won't be red the orange won't be orange etc.   The black of the paper changes everything but it's fun work it and try.  
This paper is really different.
 I can see using the black paper for night scene, Egyptian pictures or something classic.    I suppose when I will be finished my best bet will be to get this scan. 

Ok let's wait and see tomorrow what the colors will be like hihi!

__________________________

Voila j'ai travaillé sur mon verre encore aujourd'hui. Plutôt difficile d'aller chercher des couleurs vibrantes due au papier.  Comme vous remarquerez en regardant les endroits incomplets j'ai débuté le tout avec une couche de blanc sinon impossible d'avoir de la couleur.  Je voit bien utiliser ce papier pour faire des scènes de nuit, des oeuvres Egyptienne ou toutes autres choses plus classique.  C'est franchement très plaisant à travailler

Comments

Popular Posts