Day two - jour deux

Good morning,

Day two.  For some strange reason I can't get a decent picture out of this work.  I don't know if it's because of the black paper but everything light green turned yellow. 

This is day two.  Playing around with dark paper is so much different than white.  The colors remain dull unless I first apply a layer of white.   I love it.  This is a fun learning experience. 
If anyone out there is reading the post and have experience with dark paper your comments are welcome. Afterward I will definitely be doing this glass of amazing colors in watercolor.  Way to cool!

___________________________

Bon matin, 

Voici la deuxième journée.  Pour une raison que je ne peut comprendre il m'est impossible de prendre une belle photo de ce travail.  Les verts pâles deviennent blanc ou crème.  Je devrai essayer une autre camera plutard.   Je m'amuse réellement comme une petite folle.  Travailler avec le papier noir est si différent.  Pour obtenir des couleurs pâles je doit appliquer une couche de fond blanche.  Sans quoi la couleur reste terne et foncée.  J'adore ce travail.  

Si un de vous avez des suggestions ou des informations supplémentaires à me faire part n'hésitez pas à me laisser un message il serait fort apprécié.  
 





Comments

I always wondered about using dark paper, I worried that the colors would come out too dull. Good idea to put the layer of white down first. I'll be interested in seeing this piece progress, and hearing your thoughts about the dark paper. It looks beautiful so far!
Katherine thank you for stopping by. I actually really like this. It's different. It almost give the color a neon look. I just got into the studio I will work a bit and post again. See you Katherine.

Popular Posts