Monthly project / Projet du mois

Good morning (français en bleu)

Here it is my ArtColony monthly project.  We had to paint something starting with the letter M.  Marbles it is or should I say should be.  I'm not too sure about this painting.  I had to do it in such a fast mode.  The result isn't what was expected but I had fun playing around with the colors.

It's not sign yet I will leave it aside to see about some changes but for Artcolony it's finished.

Bonjour,

Alors voici le projet du mois pour notre groupe ArtColony.  Nous devions peindre quelque chose débutant avec la lettre M.. En anglais le mot billes est Marbles donc parfait pour le sujet.  

Je n'ai toujours pas signé car j'aurai surement des changements a y apporter.  Je ne suis pas très heureuse du résultat mais je me suis amusée avec les couleurs.   Pour notre projet mensuel c'est terminé juste à temps.  Nous ne pouvons tous les réussir.



These two sketcheswere done today.  I have decided to start drawing again because I'm really rusted.  Eyes are amazing and so different from one to another.  I'll keep going for a little while to help me get back into the swing of things.

Voici deux croquis que j'ai complété aujourd'hui.  Je suis réellement rouillée dans le dessin je dois m'y remettre.  Depuis mes cours d'architecture j'ai rarement repris le crayon.  Il est grand temps avant de tout perdre ma technique. 

Comments

Jane said…
Beautiful transparence of these marbles, not an easy task I think...but very well executed. Your sketches a great , too..beautiful hand !
Thank you Jane. when I was in architecture I enjoyed drawing on a regular basis I think I'll give it a try again.

Hope all is well with you..

Popular Posts