MONTREAL

A view on Victoria and Jacques Cartier bridges
Hello everyone,

I had a very interesting but short week.  I drove from Monday to Wednesday night only and did a few pick up around the Montreal area.  I took a couple of pictures while crossing the Champlain Bridge.

I apologize for the look of the picture it's a bit difficult to drive and take pictures at the same time.  You can see two of the bridges going from the south shore of Montreal to Montreal.  The first one is Victoria Bridge used for cars and train.  The furthers one is called Jacques Cartier. 
Montreal

Montreal
The next two pictures are Montreal.  You can see the difference in the architecture.  It's a beautiful city full of life.

I will be leaving again this Saturday for 6 days.  Tomorrow should be a painting day.  I didn't get the chance to touch my brushes at all this week so I must catch up.

Hopefully all is well with you guys.  See you later!

Comments

martinealison said…
Vos photos sont superbes, j'aime la douceur des teintes qui en font une oeuvre presque cubiste...
Je vous souhaite une excellente journée créative... Vous devez être heureuse de vous retrouver enfin dans votre univers à vous...
Gros bisous
Martine,

Par chance que vous êtes là, vous m'inspirez à continuer. Montréal est une bien jolie ville ou il fait bon s'arrèter. Les gens sont plutôt gentils. J'y suis née mais j'ai habité à l'extérieur toute ma vie. Merci de votre passage.

Popular Posts