MERRY CHRISTMAS

Oh boy!  oh boy !  Only a few days before XMas.  I wonder, will he visit me this year.

I've been a very good girl all year around how about you?  Have you been knotty !   or good ?  

This painting is one I did a few years back.  The cat named ''Charlot'' is actually me.  Yep!  I created many paintings inspired by my life.  Sad, happy, busy or even silly.  You can see a few of those paintings on my website at the following address:  http://en.christianefortin.com/6.html

Hope he makes you smile.

Be safe, don't drink and drive but do have a wonderful XMas time with friend and family.  Love is the most important in life so show it. 





 



Comments

martinealison said…
A mon tour je vous souhaite de très joyeuses fêtes...
Gros bisous
Merci Martine je vous souhaite la même chose. Que le père Noel vous apporte joie bonheur santé et amour.

Popular Posts