LADY FIRENZI - STUDY

I wonder if I will learn to do nice pictures with this new camera. Oh well!

This is a study.  I need to create a white lady and must admit for me it's a difficult challenge. I love dark and strong contrast so do create something with is difficult.  Before I do the bigger painting I'm doing this one.

This lady was in the street on Florence.  She was absolutly beautiful and so wonderful.  She never ever ever moved.  She is wearing a beautiful white costume and a long veil.

We'll see how this turns out but between my little garden lady it's perfect to play around.

Comments

I'm excited to see how this piece progresses! Its a beautiful idea so far!
Katherine thank you. Not too sure about this. I know it will be finished but will it be white... that's not sure.

Thanks for stopping by.

Popular Posts