ARTIST A KIND AND CALM HORSE

It's time to country share.  Yeap!  share some information concerning life on the farm. 

You've see my friend Sylvie ridding one of my horses before.  His name is Artist.  The picture was taken yesterday.    It was a beautiful day for riding even if we were lacking the sun. 

Artist is a very gentle horse, calm never sacred and he loves to be with human.  I got this horses 8 years ago at the age of 1.  He was very sick at that time.  The vet told me to put him down but I decided to wait for that.  I had to work very hard to save him but he is forever grateful.

As you can see in the next picture winter is covering the ground.  It's so beautiful out there.  We started having rain then the temperature changed and everything changed into snow.  That's why the snow is stuck to the trees.  I love walking in the forest.

Hope you like the pictures.

Comments

martinealison said…
Votre "Artiste" est magnifique... Vous avez eu bien raison de persévérer en voulant le sauver...
Brrr... toute cette neige me refroidit un peu!...
Je vous fais de gros bisous et vous renouvelle tous mes voeux de bonheur à l'aube de cette nouvelle année 2012.
Merci Martine vous pareillement.

Popular Posts