QR CODE

QR Code Hello everyone. Nice to see you again. I've been really busy with the soap shop, the watercolor classes and painting. How are you? It would be great if you could let me know what you are up too. I'm often on the road lately so it's a bit difficult to write but I will try to stay in touch more often. I have created a QR Code for my site. Do you have one? Here is a site where you can create your own for free. Mine will be on my business card making it easy for intelligent phone user to find me. www.mobile-barcodes.com As soon as I can I will post my paintings. Ciao

Comments

Pierre-louis said…
Bonjour,
J'ai aime beaucoup ce blog et j'y viens souvent.
Félicitations et bonne continuation !!
A l'occasion, merci de passer voir mon blog.
A bientôt !!
Bonjour Pierre Louis,

Je vous remercie de votre visite et commentaire. Je suis plutôt calme présentement au niveau peinture mais il y a beaucoup de nouveauté dans ma vie. Je reviendrai en force avec mes nouvelles oeuvres bientôt. Je me sauve sur votre site merci encore.

Popular Posts