SLOW TURTLE

Hello,

I'm working so slow these days that I sure wouldn't be the one winning the Olympics. 

I miss my old camera I just can't seem to get decent pictures with this new one.  It's a Nikon coolpix supposed to be better than what I had but hey it's to be seen really.  So far nothing looks too great.  So here is this pencil drawing.  I've worked the center plus added colors to the shapes to create more contrast.  I love working with pencil at night when the house is to a stand still.  See you soon with my watercolors.

Présentement je suis comme une tortue alors pas question d'être la gagnante des Olympiques.  J'essaie toujours d'obtenir de belles photos mais impossible avec cette nouvelle caméra je n'y comprends rien.  Elle devait performer mieux que mon ancienne.  Ouf à voir!
Alors j'ai travaillé le centre et ajouter du pigment pour créer plus de contraste dans les formes.  A bientôt les aquarelles.

Comments

Popular Posts