Spring is around the corner


A spring reminder
Hello you all..

I've been so distracted lately that painting is actually not on my list of things to do. I do apologize but stay tune it will come back.. I believe that every artist in their life time must have some up and down period. Having back problems has certainly caused my artistic career to slow down majorly but I'm hopeful that with summer coming back the pain will diminish and allow for longer sitting period.

I've been reading lots of material on new styles, new techniques and can tell you that I dream of emerging myself in the studio.

Have you ever watched the video in the artist network.. http://www.artistsnetwork.com/GeneralMenu/ you should sit back and watch some of them they are full of new ideas.

I will be back soon please stay tune.

Comments

Popular Posts